23 October 2007

MMMMmmmm....

What a beautiful day it was here in the Northwest......I swear it reached the 70's.....like summertime. Beautiful calm waters, a light breeze and enough sunshine to give me a little pink tint to my cheeks. So not normal for October here either so maybe this is a good sign of the winter to come and maybe it won't be as harsh......maybe :)

Little man did something so funny today (or gross depending on how you look at it) I gave the dogs some leftover chicken vegetable soup and they each got a turn --when it came to be Beau's turn I had to hold the other two back to let him get his veggie fix.....while doing so little man snuck in behind me and I hear mmmmm. Yes, that's right ...... he was sharing veggies with beau....carrots mostly that all the other dogs had probably had their mouths on as well. Now, I can freak out because I am a germ freak or I can laugh because actually those veggies probably have less germs than the toys we played with at the library today. He was so proud to share with Beau and loved every second before I stopped him.

He got his beloved tractor in the mail today from Mimi's house and he was so happy he carried it all around with him......he got it as a present at the beach and he was so happy to be reunited with it it hasn't been out of his sight. He showed it to Lion or "nine" and Mammy. We took Mammy for a walk with little man in charge of the leash today but only to the mailbox and she was pretty good for him......until she saw a bird but luckily mommy grabbed the leash just in the nick of time.

It's off for teeth brushing with our new electric spider man toothbrush.......

No comments: