26 October 2007

Pee pee


YEAH!!!! We have been trying each night before bath time to get little man to use his new potty. Tonight it finally happened.......Normally when he sits on it he automatically says all done. We were trying to be casual about it and no pressure and so I turned my back and did something else really quick and he did it. At least now we know he gets what is supposed to happen. We made a huge deal and he got a fruit "nack" as a reward. Maybe you aren't supposed to do that either but oh well. So excited......

Last night we took him to a Halloween party on base for kids and he had a ball. That was his trick or treating. He dressed up a as a puppy dog , what else, right? He ran around with his gang and had a blast. Unfortunately daddy couldn't make it he was still at work .....don't get me started on how hard they are working the man. Shore tour, huh? What's that?? It will be more like 10 years in a row on sea duty........we'll see. Praying for patience and understanding......and again we all know patience isn't a virtue of mine but learning with little man . ........He has taught me a lot about myself and life in general. Sometimes I look at him and cry because I love him so much. Daddy thinks I am just hormonal right now.....maybe but we are so blessed to have him and he is so precious we are soaking up every second right now. Alright, I am now weeping so I will go get a shower and stop rambling about my son and how wonderful he is . I am now one of those moms :)

1 comment:

babybearsmomma said...

Yeah Little Man! You just need to teach Bear how to do that now!