11 January 2008

The Lilliputians have taken over.....

or so BT thought......now you people out there who have read and remember Gulliver's Travels correct me if I am wrong.......but I think the Lilliputians were the little people who tied him down .....either way .....this AM little man tried to tie BT down with string just like the lilliputians. It was hilarious. As I checked my email they sat next to me and when I happened to look down poor BT was wrapped in string or thread really from a bobbin. It was hilarious!

On a different note we had an ultrasound yesterday and it appears we are having a baby girl. Not sure how to process that info because I only know boys. Girl names will be a little tougher since Daddy likes none of my names. We'll see....

1 comment:

babybearsmomma said...

Need I remind you that you, yourself are a girl? You are going to do fabulously at having a girl.