22 January 2008

Blessings and AMEN

Little man is so hilarious these days.....last night at a restaurant before we even got our water he reached out to hold our hands for the blessing and exclaimed loudly "amen" to everyone within a 10 ft radius. It was quite adorable. He tells the dogs ....."dood doddy", "bad dirl" and so on when they get in trouble. He really is the sweetest boy with his thank you and please .....he says it so sweet. Then he says "no" pretty sweet and yesterday we had a battle of wills over picking up toys and it lasted a good while. Finally he picked up the toys and said sorry mommy....at which time I gave him a high five.
Baby girl is doing fine and moving a lot. Still hard to feel her much on the outside but that's coming. I have another ultrasound soon and will confirm the girl parts hopefully and get a good shot of my kid without her arms in front of her face. Little man can say baby sister now so that is fun to hear and I suppose if it's a boy we have time to switch to baby brother. Right now he can point to my belly and say baby sister! So sweet! Oh, please let my next child be as sweet as Little man.
Daddy is working hard and I am busy with my new camera and keeping up with housework. Keep us in your prayers right now as things are stressful at work!
I will post some new pics soon of Little Man .......

No comments: