04 March 2008

Funny

I should say that after my previous post was a bit of a downer please stay tuned for the next year's adventures because you know there will be an appliance coup, extreme weather and other seriuosly hilarious stuff that will happen to us while Daddy is gone. For those of you who want to know what it's like to be a military mom/ wife read E-mail to the Front and it will crack you up ....(put it this way one chapter is named : You're off saving the world and I am cleaning up dog vomit...)..........great book about someone exactly like daddy and a mommy in a situation like mine and so many other wives. I know so many moms are single and do it everyday and I commend you!!!! Big pat on the back!!! :)

We will be having an Elmo party for little man's second birthday.......so he is pretty excited and has been looking at the plates and wants to use them now but he'll have to wait. We'll do it early with Daddy and then do it again for his real birthday( a small party since I will be days from my due date) What if she comes on his birthday? What will I do, tell her she can't come out til midnight , that's what I will do because they can't have the same birthday.......do you think that would work??? ;)

No comments: