26 August 2009

God, I need help please

This is what I heard from LM a few nights ago as we said prayers, read books, got all tucked in.
We have been explaining our faith to him....who God and Jesus are....how we can talk to them, etc. He says "God is here to protect me always, right Mommy? " Yes, baby , He is.
Now lately we have been letting him know that we can talk to God anytime we want, He's always listening when we need help or want to pray to Him. So after prayers this is what we got:
Mommy: "Anything you want to talk to God about baby?"
LM: " yes, I want to ask Him to watch over my puppies and protect my libary (and I mean libary b/c that's how he says it) books."
Mommy: "anything else --maybe about your sister"
LM: "oh yeah --God help me be nice to my sister--because I NEED help being nice to my sister"
I nearly died laughing so hard. So , so cute~ At least he has a problem and he acknowledges it and knows he NEEDS help sharing, being nice to his sister....... :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love it! Don't we all need help to be nice, especially to those we love? The new lens is awesome too!