01 May 2008

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for calls, cards, letters, emails and prayers. It has been an emotional week but you have all kept me so busy I didn't have time to sit down.......which is a good thing :)
I am so blessed to have such good friends and family to look out after me and give me and daddy such support. He is grateful as well! God has lifted me up this week in a way I never knew before...it's been amazing. He gave me tremendous strength and a better attitude about this whole thing and I know now I can do it.....even if I have to stay here for winter because He will provide for my needs emotionally. He has lifted the burden off of me and given me a different outlook.....and lead new people into my life that have been such a blessing.

The ladies of my playgroup had a baby shower complete with a sassy cake (thanks K) and beautiful flowers....it was a group thing since one just had a baby girl and the other three are all having baby girls soon. It was beautiful and brightened my day......thanks ladies!

Little man is doing well,snuggling up to daddy doll and saying prayers with daddy every night and still talking about airplanes constantly. We have pinned up his airplane in the room so little man can see it all the time.......he runs to the windows to see the helicopters each time they fly over and gets so excited....it's very cute! But hey I am a little partial.

No comments: