17 June 2008

Tornadoes and Tulips......





A little weird , I know but what I am going to call the blog for now........the first two things that popped into my head when I thought how to compare Little man and Miss G. He obviously is the tornado and she is the tulip.

Miss G is doing great. She eats , sleeps and poops and gets very angry when a wet wipie touches her....but she has become a master at peeing on mommy and poops always come in threes with her so watch out when you are changing a stinky. She is a sweet baby and is a little mini me of her mommy with daddy's long fingers and toes. I love soaking up every second I can with her. She has found her hair and plays with it just like her big brother did but she pulls it and then screeches. She doesn't cry unless she is hungry--otherwise she is screeching like a bird--an owl maybe.

Little Man is doing so well with her. He reminds me each time that she needs to eat that she eats from mommy's booby....cracks me up. He is so cute with her. Has to hold her, see her, touch her eveyrtime he can. .......and then he kisses her on the hands, feet, head. It's so sweet. He has called her "herm" .......him and her combined...it's precious. He is saying so many new things and saying such long sentences and soo soo cute. He repeats EVERYTHING......EVERYTHING.
so watch what you say around him ;)

Daddy has been able to come home for a couple of visits which were unexpected so very nice. He is doing well and able to talk to us a lot . The dogs love the new little one and have to sniff every time I come in the house to make sure she is with us.

Mimi and Paw paw are here visiting and we are enjoying that and soooo thankful for their help. LM is getting lots of attention and loving it......hope he doesn't get too disappointed when they leave. I will have to get a sitter and keep him busy. No rest for the weary , huh?

Anyway, here are some pictures for your enjoyment.......

No comments: