09 July 2008

My cup runneth over.......

I had such a sweet day w/ LM. He first did the boo boo thing from the previous post. This afternoon on this glorious sunny day we were having I had Miss G down and went outside with my boy who by this time had stripped his shoes off and was running through the sprinkler with his bubble mower.
As I sat down in my adirondack chair he looked at me and said :
"LM sit with mommy" get chair"
"Okay, buddy, do you need help"
"no thank you mommy, sit by mommy"
Puts his chair right next to mine....hands in lap and smiles at me and says "sit by mommy, watching sprinkler"
What a sweet boy....just wanted to be close and sit by his mommy. May he always be this sweet and want to cuddle and read a book at the end of the day, tell me he loves me for no reason and give me that sweet grin. Lord, please keep him this sweet towards his mommy because some days it gets me through the day without falling apart when he gives me that grin......how blessed am I to have two beautiful children and be given the honor of raising them. Again, Lord please help me to do it right and without too many M&M's for bribery :)

P.S. Did I mention that he decided to run around the yard naked and spread his legs and pee pee on the grass....so proud of himself. Then ran around in Cars underwear the rest of the afternoon before coming in and peeing on my couch , his pants, my pillows and a blanket....it was GREAT! Then he decided to pee pee on the potty 2 times in a row after peeing on himself.....guess he didn't like that feeling , huh?

No comments: