30 July 2008

Pitstop






LM : "pitstop"

Gigi and Mommy "WHAT did he say?"

LM: "pitstop"........

G and M still looking at each other quizzically.....huh? Finally figured he is using his Guido from Cars italian accent to say "pitstop" not "p_____d off" . It was funny once we figured he wasn't saying a bad word.

Just one of themany funny things going on around here these days. Gigi is visiting and we are having a great time and she has been a huge help. LM had a great time in his Mcqueen sprinkler the other day (see attached photos) and we have been busy visiting jungle playland , parks and playing with our new trains from Aunt K. BTW Aunt K , LM took Henry in the backyard to see all the sailboats last week during race week and held him up to the fence to see over.....very cute.

Miss G is growing so fast I can't keep up with her. She is cooing and holding her head up, smiles a lot and weighs in at almost 13 lbs now. She is just doing great! Sleeping pretty well and all around we are doing fine..........especially considering daddy left last week. That part stinks but I think we were all ready for it to start so it will hurry up and be done. It was a tough goodbye but I think I held it together pretty well so LM didn't get upset and I seem to be doing well.....LM too. We have been able to talk to daddy twice and email a bit since he arrived in country and now we have an address and a bunch of requests for stuff to send him so that is keeping us busy.

Hope you enjoy the attached photos.....newest of my two angels......well , of my little wild man and my little spitfire.....angels sounded so much sweeter, huh?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What sweet pictures! I could just eat 'em up.
I'm glad Henry's being a good friend. :)