20 April 2009

WWF

So the last few days in my house have been like the WWF smackdown...LM is constantly trying to pin G as she crawls. She gets slammed or slams herself out of the PB Kids chairs. Not really slammed so don't worry she is fine but it's kind of funny. G is jumping from chair to chair and trying to hoist herself up on to the desk next to it. She is cruising and will be walking in no time I tell ya...she is letting go of things and standing until she realizes what she is doing and then falls down. The girl has no fear....like her daddy. But she has my attitude....this is going to be the reason for many many Rolaids and anti anxiety meds in my future ;)
She is cracking herself up when she does raspberries in your face which you can see in the video.
Today was a beautiful day where we actually got sunburned and enjoyed a picnic lunch at the park with friends. We could see the snow capped mountains all around us with such a clear day......probably one of the most beautiful I have seen here. I would post more videos of LM but he just runs away mostly at the sight of the camera these days.....starting early.....thought I had a few more years before that happened.

2 comments:

babybearsmomma said...

So funny. I just posted stuff this morning and I just read your blogs tonight and it is the same thing. I love the video of her laughing. Poor Bug has this sarcastic little chuckle that she laughs with.

Heather said...

That last video is the most hilarious thing i have ever seen. Oh I think I woke the kids up I laughed so hard!