23 February 2010

haircut

this evening LM decided to give himself a haircut......daddy went to pick him up and chunks of hair were all over his shirt...luckily it's not too bad and he just did it on top of his head instead of in front. but worst of all he lied to us and said he didn't do it...well WHO DID then???  Oh, the lying kills me ..it's such a battle and we talk about it a lot.  Anyway, needless to say we don't need to buzz cut it to correct it and he'll be okay.  We'll wait fo rthe next time he or G does it because I am sure there will be one....I love that little Alfalfa ;)

1 comment:

jlbrandenburg@comcast.net said...

I keep praying my kids will not do that.

We are battling with the lying thing too. I do not get it. Are they just seeing what they can get away with? It is always over something obvious too. "Did you flush the toilet?" "Yes mommy." As I am standing over the toilet that has obviously not been flushed. It just fries my bottom.