22 February 2010

REALLY???

Everyday is a blessing and thank goodness I can laugh these days instead of lose it like I used to.  These kids are cracking me up.  LM's latest thing is "you betcha" to anything..or "whatever" which is a fave of his daddy's...and my all time favorite when I ask him to do something is (sarcastically) "if you say so Mommy". 
I mean , really should he be saying these things already??  And the best part of all is that G is copying him.  But she does say things like "good morning Mattie, how are you?" which just melts my heart.  I am trying to soak up every second and be grateful but I do wonder how people with more than two do it..I honestly don't understand. 
I have been trying to sew some and do some embroidery but just really getting mymachines up and running now since the move which is sad really.   The sewing machine is on the fritz , go figure when I finally get the hankering to use it.  I'll try to post more pics of mine and daddy's "getaway" which got all messed up by the snow on the east coast but still had an okay time.  I know I've been horrible about blogging and I hope to get better but there just isn't enough time in the day .......

No comments: