25 February 2010

Becky Home-ecky....

Ha, not really.  I have stolen a few ideas from a few people lately and modified to my own.  One of them being this great idea from Darby on her blog http://www.flythroughourwindow.com/ .  Thanks Jennie for sending me her blog a long time ago...
So anyway, I made these white chocolate cupcakes..or cupcake shaped molds modified from one of Darby's posts.  I attmepted the candy cane hearts but burned them and that didn't do so well. 
Then I decided to make my own iron on shirt for LM instead of buying them and spent a whopping $7 instead of $27 w/ shipping and all from one of the websites who does them.  ANd best part , it took me all of 10-15 seconds which is how long you hold the iron on the image to make it stick.  AWESOME!!!!

    



     
I think he liked it


The chocolate and peanut butter lollipops I made for LM's Valentine's party


I know this picture is terrible and I did take it using a flash as well but I didn't like the shadows it cast and well, I just loved the way my BT looked in this one, yellow and all

This is what my computer area in mykitchen looks like, just imagine that I have a desk upstairs too that looks even worse--ha ha

2 comments:

jlbrandenburg@comcast.net said...

Beautiful pictures! What lens are you using? And that ice cream thing looks so good! Made my mouth water. :)

daphne said...

I am using my 50 mm lens that I got last year. I love it!!! Got my eye on a different one after I finish my photography course.