14 March 2010

A great big Shark.....

Wonderful birthday full of surprises!  Got to go to the spa w/ Jennifer and had facials and pedicures and even though our pedicure gals talked a little too much and a little too graphically about their lives (thankfully we cracked up and tried to be nice as they had our feet in their hands w/ little sharp sticks and such )  we had a great time and relaxed and laughed.  
Then had dinner w/ Jen and Clif --ate too much and came home for cake which Daddy made and presents. 
Daddy and Jackson had picked out a beautiful white gold cross and chain for me, complete surprise.  And I got a steam Shark mop.  Now those of you who know me know how I love to clean, my house isn't immaculate by any means but I love cleaners, cleaning products, breathing fresh air , etc.  So I have been pretty excited and dying to use it and finally did.  LOVE IT!!!!
I also got a few other fun things that I am loking forward to using as well.  Pictures included and were taken courtesy of my camera by photographer C. Coleman ;)


Finally finished staining and decorating the table in the playroom

Cream of wheat ALL in her hair

No comments: