01 March 2010

Soccer practice...

or should I say soccer chaos.  That's pretty much what it is with 3 yr olds.  LM's first practice was in 40 degree weather w/ a wind chill of 14, that's right I said 14 and snow flurries.  He just stood there frozen for a while and then finally participated a little and got the hang of it.  And then as if on cue while he's doing not much of anything except turning into a popsicle G runs out on the "practice field" to try and kick the ball.  Guessing we wont' have any trouble getting her to go out and join the crowd.  We'll see how practice and game go this week.  Pictures will come when I can whip my camera out and the hurricane force winds won't rip it from my freezing hands.....

1 comment:

jlbrandenburg@comcast.net said...

I can still see the boys at soccer practice. They would rather watch the skateboarders, pick flowers or just run across the field, without the ball. :)