26 September 2008

Beau has cruddy teeth......




Beau you have cruddy teeth as said by LM --Next , as he examined Beau's ears he says--he has bees and fuzz in his ears. Love it!

LM helped me feed Miss G the other day and honestly he did a better job than I did. She wasn't fussing while he was feeding her. Nor was he making the silly faces I make as I watch her trying to find the spoon...you know the ones you make when you are watching somebody doing something and trying to do it with your own face by making those ridiculous faces....anyone??

Okay, maybe it's just me. Anyway, our latest big accomplishment is eating cereal with milk and putting on big boy wear all by himself. He came bounding from his room and I said where are your underwear? He lifts his shirt and low and behold he had done it --he looked at me very matter of factly and exasperated and said "I did it myself mommy--Lightning not on my booty , he is onmy side" which means mcqueen was backwards but hey fine with me.

Miss G has been playing in the exersaucer for a few minutes at a time and I think she likes it. She is so pretty but I am a little biased. I love the way she lights up when LM or myself walk into the room or make faces at her. It's the biggest smile I have ever seen :)

I'm sure I will post more later ....I am stewing on politics and the liberal biased media....just trying to think how to say what I want to say and be diplomatic......which is not a strongsuit of mine as you all well may know. But I guess this is my blog and I can say what I want anyway......

No comments: