01 September 2008

I pumping.....

Potty training is going well, a couple accidents a day I guess but doing poop in the potty so I am thoroughly impressed with that. He is doing a great job. And I tell him I am so proud of him so the other day when I went to potty he says: Mommy, I so proud of you going potty, you did great job!! I almost died laughing. It was so precious.
On another note tonight as he bathed in the tub I looked down to see him laughing hysterically. He has taken the suction cups from a toy bag in the tub and placed them over his "boobies" and looks at me laughing and says "I pumping some milk for Miss G , Mommy!" Seriously? Daddy is gonna love that one. I laughed so hard and told him how funny he is and how much I loved him for making me laugh like that. Oh how I love that boy....

No comments: