14 September 2008

Not such a fan.....






Miss G is not a huge fan or rice cereal....as you can see we tried it yesterday and she doesn't quite get it which will take a while. We'll keep working on it.

LM is so hilarious......everytime I try to speak spanish with him he just says, no , be quiet or repeats what I say in spanish with a no, it's not a _____. It is cute but rather annoying as we would love to have him speaking more spanish...this has been going on for about 6 months or so.

He saw a boo boo on my arm and said mommy, did you hurt your arm? Yes, buddy I did . I'll kiss it for you Mommy. .....I hope he is always that sweet --at least some of the time. It's been a rough week or two with behavior issues. He is doing great with potty training.....but the behavior is a whole other issue. It's tough being the only one and having no one to back you up and reinforce what you are trying to teach, and even tougher when you realize you will be doing it this way for the next 15 years or so. Kind of stinks but I guess that's what the sacrifice is all about that we are all making as military spouses. I am sure it's not easy on the daddies either.

So here are some more recent pictures of the little monsters ;)

No comments: