09 September 2008

He said what???....




Just in a time period of a few hours this afternoon:


As I got him from his nap and we left his room I started talking and he says (while clapping his hand over my mouth) "sshhhh Mommy, whisper , don't wake Miss G"

Then he saw the tiger on my AU shirt and says very excitedly "Wow, Cool shirt mommy"

Next, while getting in my face after a potty break he examines my face and says "your face all broked up , mommy" which translates to it's broken out.

And, with the face remark came an examination of my teeth while squinting his eyes and he says "yeah, you have cruddy teeth mommy" --he hears that every evening

Last, he looks at me when he fell down one of many times today and says "I'm zad mommy" which is sad ......

He had me going today, so very cute. I love that he is so animated and copies all of the things I say except when I say things like oh crap. Not so great when he repeats that but oh well I suppose I just keep trying harder not to say stuff like that.

No comments: