16 December 2008

More snow....
















We STILL have snow everywhere. The sun has been out and it's been beautiful. I have never seen weather like this. This is unusual for Whidbey I hear.....but man it's beautiful. I could live in this. It snows, it sticks, the sun comes out but doesn't melt it all. I could do it!! Now, mind you I am a total idiot when it comes to walking on ice and would end up breaking my neck but I love this weather right now. I have fallen in love with this little island in the past few days (no worries people--this too shall pass) ....but it's honestly been the most beautiful thing I have seen in a long time. And watching my little man play and have fun in it makes my heart melt each day. I just love to watch him so happy with that little grin. He doesn't want to take his rain boots off (aka snow boots to us now)......thanks Aunt A for those :) And thanks to L for my "snow boots". I don't think these pictures will do it justice but here's what it has been like the last few days.





And BTW: Is it really an "estate sale" if it's in a mobile home park? Just a random question--not being mean but maybe I don't know what an estate sale is.....

4 comments:

babybearsmomma said...

Wow! What gorgeous pictures!

Jolie said...

I'm sure some people in South AL. consider a Mobile home an estate, but I'm not so sure eihter.

daphne said...

You're right Jolie and I shouldn't say that since I myself lived in one in college...gotta love those AU trailer parks ;)

daphne said...

Don't knock trailers that's what I have over here!!! Except not prefabbed- J.