06 December 2008

Santa ......third round







If you recall and have read this blog for a while last year's Santa visit didn't go so well. There was complete "waling" as we call it and a frantic splotchy faced kid who was hysterical. The kid wants a Mac truck to haul Lightning around in so badly that he faced his fears and sat on Santa's lap this year. He asked me to hold his hand on the way up there and shyly climbed up on his lap and said I would like a Mac truck please....a red one. Then he sat with sister to get his picture taken and did such a great job. Miss G on the other hand was not scared at all and pulled his beard and was so interested and curious. All in all it was a good day and am so proud of him for facing his fears and doing it even though the poor little guy was so apprehensive.....what a big boy.
AND........when I got Miss G from the nursery today at my church tea she turned around , saw me and reached out to me with open arms...first time she has done that. I almost cried right there b/c that was the first time......ah.....so exciting.

No comments: