30 July 2009

Blessed...

Just thinking tonight how blessed I am. What a great family I have, wonderful friends and even three geriatric dogs who still wag their tails to see me (although they really love daddy more than me). I've been trying to reflect in all the hoopla that is my life lately. It just seems to be flying by so quickly and I hate it. I want to stop time and just enjoy every second with my family. We have so much coming up and going on it just seems to never end...moving, daddy taking trips, daddy deploying again, school for LM...but each day I am enjoying a new thing they are doing , saying , trying. I love watching these two explore and now they are interacting....G calls him "acton". So this post is nothing more than a sappy reflection on my blessings, being thankful and remembering God is in control. Hopefully He can help me slow down just a bit and enjoy it a little more....I'm getting better, slowly but surely.

No comments: