30 July 2009

Pictures I've been meaning to post......

In the fast and furious fog that is my summer I have been meaning to post some new pictures for all to see....here's just a few

Going down to the "beach" by our house. LM asked to go to the beach so we went down there...got there and he looked at my confused and said "Mommy, I said I wanted to go to the beach" Mommy: this is the beach honey..... LM: No , mommy , I want the beach by Nana's house....well , Toto we aren't in Kansas anymore and nowhere near the world's most beautiful beaches. But here baby, have some driftwood and barnacles on every rock you can find--that's neat right?













Beau, would you like to read with me?













Come on G, snacks are this way...



















Beau's favorite treat~



















sprinkler time.....what a beautiful laugh~



















Smore's by the fireplace on a cold Whidbey summer night:



















No comments: