16 July 2009

I just didn't realize........

....honest to goodness that it would be this crazy. It's fun most days , but crazy. I rarely sit down, I eat at the speed of light if at all lately when daddy isn't here. Miss G is just so active.
She is fast, running now.....mostly from me. LM was just so sweet and we played. There is no playing with this one. SHe is interested in something for 5 seconds and then it's on to create more tornadic activity in another room of the house. She is a climber and tough as nails. Between the two of them I can barely get a shower. Some days daddy comes home and I know he wonders why in the world I still look like I did when he left that morning.
When we go to restaurants I am a nervous wreck b/c she is not entertained by anything anymore. So we try to avoid that at all costs right now. It's just easier to get takeout and eat at home much to daddy's chagrin.
BUT among all that activity and inability to sit down at all she is showing a toothy smile, clapping, saying "car", "bubba", "da" for daddy and clinging to him when he gets home from work. She follows him around when he walks in wearing his flight suit and will hardly let him get undressed while clinging to his legs. She runs up and hugs you , points to snacks and is signing some too.....reluctantly I might add (except for the "more" sign which she gladlly does to get more snacks, food) and she is doing in the pool when we do jumping in the swim lessons....she will do the more sign which is pretty funny. She loves the water, would take off if we'd let her and go on her own if only she could swim.
LM is doing well in lessons all by himself (except for his friend E which I think helps) . He starts in the big pool and even went under yesterday and his whaling could be heard all over the pool area. he was none too happy he went under but recovered somewhat well and we'll see what today brings. I'm off to shower while they are asleep......and the business is why I haven't had the time to post many new pictures or blog much. Doesn't help much that the sun comes up at 4:30 am and goes down at 9pm so the kids think they should be awake that whole time........

No comments: