28 August 2008

BT and LM

Not sure if I have posted about this or not but ..........I have always had this vision that my dogs and LM would be in harmony , playing together, laying together, etc. Up until now this hasn't happened. And now BT and LM are inseperable. They play chase in the house, outside, whereever. LM throws toys and BT retrieves. And now they are in cahoots with each other. When it gets quiet in the house and I all of a sudden hear giggling and don't see the two of them I know something is going on.
As I round the corner usually BT has something in his mouth and is ripping, tearing or eating it. LM is laughing hysterically......and when I round the corner all laughing, ripping, tearing, etc. stops . Both stop and look at me and very innocently LM says ; "BT doing it Mommy, BT , what are you doing?" as if BT was doing it all by himself and LM is suddenly appalled that BT would do such a thing. It's hilarious how he is shifting blame on poor BT now. BT has begun to paw at LM to play with him so I think they are beginning to be buddies like I had envisioned only a little more mischevious.

No comments: