22 October 2008

Can you believe this??
















Those of you who have lived here will not believe that it's this late in October and the weather is this beautiful. Beautiful enough for me to be rolling around in the green grass with my son outside in the afternoon. God is really providing us with some great weather here in the PNW lately. He is providing in so many other ways it's too many to count as well but we are enjoying this little blessing as we push on toward winter. I know, dear Spain friends you don't believe me but these pictures have been altered in no way ;) , it's the real deal. We are especially grateful for enjoying this beautiful view on these wonderful sunny days as we are still watching sailboats and seaplanes come in and out. I was able to take some great pictures of the kids today in the evening and we had fun playing with the dogs outside and came back in to a picnic in the living room (aka : mommy didn't want to cook so we ate sandwiches and fruit on a blanket in the living room). The pics are random shots--first one of LM in the backyard today in this sunny weather......I'll post a better one later. My random pumpkin shot by the front table, three big dogs all trying to fit on one bed even though we have three beds, profile of mommy and Miss G, LM with his pumpkin top when we carved it--BT tried to eat it ;)

No comments: