27 October 2008

Monkeying around.......











We attended our Halloween party this weekend on base and LM was a Monkey and Miss G was a frog.....a hand me down from her brother. We are utilizing the costumes as many times as she will let me until she begins to have an opinion. Judging from her attitude when I feed her it won't be long. She may be a little independent ! Wonder where she gets it ;)
Anyway, LM partied with his buddies and had a good time collecting goodies in his pumpkin. He went through the Haunted House and said "wow, mommy it's dark in there ". It was fun and I enjoyed seeing him run around but I had to dangle a cookie in front of him to get him to leave.

Lately he has been so hilarious. A couple of times he has hit his sister on accident and as soon as she starts crying he starts waling just like her which in turn causes her to stop and look at him as it to say "what's your problem, I am the one who got hit". But at least he cares that he hit her and always apologizes.
The poor dogs have been taking a beating lately. He is fascinated with them and chases them all over, lays on them , checks their teeth and ears just like mommy and wants to help me let them in and out. He has become quite clever at teasing them with food and I have been cleaning up lots of drool. We are working on that and how it's not nice to tease--so far it's funny b/c they chase him and try and get what he is offering and he doesn't see it as not nice. Anyway, enjoy the pics of my little mono y rana.

No comments: