11 October 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year......






Okay, so that is normally Christmas but I love fall. The crisp air, the sun warming you up as you step out--wait that's all year round here in WA. We went to a farm tour last weekend, did I mention that? Not sure if I did. We saw alpacas , horses , etc. This weekend we went to a pumpkin patch and participated in hayrides, barrel rides, donkey petting, milkshake drinking (oh wait , that was mommy) , and pumpkin picking..l. not to mention H and I almost peed our pants laughing so hard at the ballon bounce house and how in the world to get our children out without letting all the balloons out. Don't ask , it's complicated :) LM had a blast with his friends and even found Annie the lab again this year...he was much more fascinated with her, the pigs and the donkey Rosita than anything else. It was the most gloriously beautiful day we could have ever asked for. Bright sunshine all day and it wasn't as cold as predicted so we had to take a few layers off since I had LM and Miss G dressed as if it were Antarctica. I can't help it I am from the south. Anyway, fun time was had by all and here are the pictures to prove it. :)

No comments: