23 October 2008

how is it possible???

like i just said to a friend in an email --how is it possible that Bono is still hot after all these years? ???? Or has J. been gone too long?? Nah, always thought he was cute--love ya babe ;)
Went to breakfast/coffee with a friend here today and asked for a to go coffee cup(J. you'll love this)---pardon me but doesn't starbucks do this all the time?? I recycle, I buy organic, I do my part as best I can--I have even broken down and am using those reusable bags at the grocery store except when I need bags for dog "stuff" we'll call it. As we asked for these cups the waitress made a comment about it filling a landfill or some nonsense.......seriously? Can't I recycle it? If I can't recycle it then why are you using it to serve coffee..... Now I may not just out of spite. Don't judge me, lady! And attached was a seed pod to be planted.... Okay that is my rant about the northwest hippies for today.

No comments: