21 February 2009

Moving on up.......

Miss G is moving .....she can now army crawl and do a spinny thing around in circles on her tummy on the floor which is hilarious to watch and I am trying to catch it on video. She can also stand for minutes on end while holding on to something but not her brother b/c he moves and drags her down ;) .......and just today she learned to go from rolling/ spinning/army crawling to sitting up on her own. That was the big one.....she has been so frustrated and now I think she will be much happier that she knows how to get herself sitting up.
LM is hilarious each day and is enjoying jamming out to such songs as Chicken Fried by the Zac Brown Band, Low, low, low by Flo-Rida and Move it, move it. Not the best song choices I realize for a nearly 3 year old but he has a blast dancing to them and we laugh and get Miss G laughing with us while we do crazy dancing in the living room. Good thing there is no one living behind us except the bald eagles , hawks and herons. And speaking of my blue heron friends are back from last year. I look forward to that every spring in this house and as the eagles find a different place to nest as winter iswinding down our herons move in and I watch them all day .....the slowest moving creatures ever but it's so beautiful to watch their slow stalking of prey and how they protect their territory from other herons. And yes, I am aware that I am now a dork birdwatcher and love it!! Definitely something I will miss about this place ~

1 comment:

babybearsmomma said...

It is so funny how I can read your blog and it is like reading my own. It is so nice knowing that I have someone that is going through the same thing I am.