23 February 2009

This watch makes me......

taller...that is what LM said tonight as he tried on my watch. He said Mommy and Daddy have watches right? --Right buddy! ---Daddy may get me a watch too, mommy? Okay buddy--Roger on the watch from daddy (p.s. Honey, your boy wants you to get him a watch ;)
Miss G is moving all around and really developing quite a personality...mine to be exact. Quick tempered, wants her way and on the go constantly. Sound familiar?? Ha ha! She is on a mission and can find the smallest thing on the floor so I am constantly picking up. She can move down the hall in less than 30 seconds now on her belly army crawling. It's crazy and I will have to post some videos later of it....it's amazing. We are off to see Thomas the Tank Engine Live tomorrow and Miss G is staying with a friend. I hope she does well ....say a prayer she does and we have a safe travel day ~

No comments: