25 February 2009

Your -ami

Thomas was a blast!!! LM had a great time and loved every second of it. We were right up front and he just stayed wide eyed and loved it all. As the trains disappeared he kept saying where did they go? Are they coming back ?? frantically. And in the middle of it he looked up at me and hugged me and said "Thank you for Thomas Mommy". So very sweet my little angel.
Miss G did great with our friends and they said she was an angel all day which would explain why she turned into a little devil the moment we stepped in the door. ;) She is so very feisty..man that one is going to give me a run for my money.
LM was talking to Paw Paw on the phone the other day and said :"what are you doin paw paw?"
PPaw: "I am watching CSI Miami"
LM: "you're watching your ami"
Now call me crazy but that is pretty darn cute and smart that he put the pronouns together like that........he said Miami so LM said Your -ami.
Man that kid cracks me up sometimes. We took G to the library storytime today and she had fun and tried to eat some other kids shoe and seemed to really enjoy herself. I wish I had more time and more of me to spread around b/c I would love to do swim lessons with them both but it's so hard b/c I can't be in two places at one time. Maybe when daddy gets back we canwork on that and get it coordinated.
Speaking of Daddy I am missing him terribly..since he left after his visit it's like torture counting down the days. I guess it was just so nice to see what being a family is like again and to keep having it taken away stinks. I am so thankful for the time together we do have but it gets lonely and exhausting being a single parent so much. I just have to keep the faith that one day we will be a family all together again.....that the deployments will dwindle and we can just be normal.....right now I see no light at the end of this tunnel but know there is a reason and must keep my chin up. This life isn't easy but at least it's an adventure at times.....and we'll look back and laugh.......one day! :)

No comments: