14 February 2009

My V day

My valentine's consisted of hangin around in pj's all day w/ the kids until we all showered and got clothes on and played in the few minutes of sunshine outside today.....then some girlfriends came over and we had a nice time --they definitely got me in a better mood.....thanks ladies :)
But a little before they came over LM and I put on some music and were dancing aroudn the house and baking , cooking and chopping things up for our guests. He looked at me and said :
"Mommy will you dance with me and hold my hands "
********************************************
Yes, I melted right then and there.....such a sweet boy. I hope he will ask me for many more dances in his life and will always love me and want to hang with me. I'll let you know how that's working out in several years ;)
I will post LM at the V Day Dance just jamming out on the dance floor at the O Club in a video soon--jammin to who let the dogs out....so , so cute.

2 comments:

Gina said...

That video is hilarious! I'm glad your V-day ended on a positive note!

Heather said...

Oh way too cute - I love his expression! Happy v-day!