19 June 2007

Exhausted......

Will I recover from this exhaustion of chasing a 12 month old around? I guess I should say that Billy Blanks had a hand in today's exhaustion.....yeah, that's right , watch out I am doing TAE-BO. Okay, so I am not nearly as efficient as I'd like to be yet, but it's a great workout. Anyone who knows me knows I am not so coordinated and there is a good reason tennis was my only strong suit. (Annie I had flashbacks of Regina in Spain and the core class) But alas, I am working on it and hopefully can stick with it.
The little man has been so cranky I have wanted to just lock myself into a closet. He is FINALLY getting more bottom teeth but along with that has been 4 days of not sleeping well, cold symptoms(which he gets everytime he teethes) and cranky crankerson. Maybe I will just call him CC this week, or is that a little too Poison-esque....or was that Motley Crue......either way that was a long time ago. He has been PC lately (refer to previous posts for decoding of PC) with new words...everything is a nana or dawg, flowers, fruit , grass, people......but let me clarify ......the PC isn't outweighing the CC these days. I told someone the other day that this sure seems like a lot of pain and trouble for a little baby to go through just to lose all of these stinking teeth in a few years. Well, better get some sleep now because CC finally went down with a mouth full of orajel.... :)

1 comment:

babybearsmomma said...

Its like I am looking into a day in my life when I read your blog. We do deserve a break though. We will get the guys to watch kids and dogs and then leave.