09 June 2007

My little baby is no more



I can't stand it! Every time I look at him I think how my baby just disappeared overnight. I don't know why I didn't let Daddy cut his hair, but I didn't. We went to a lady and she did a great job but it is her fault he is so grown up now b/c she cut the curls away. Now don't get me wrong I didn't want him to have a mullet (daddy's biggest concern)...b/c we have seen some baby mullets and they are none too cute but alas we did the first haircut and it is fine but he looks so much older. Walking everywhere now, pointing at things with his hand in the air and nodding at you....as if to do that southern " 's up" thing. Yall know what I am talking about....it's pretty cute. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

babybearsmomma said...

Isn't it funny how a couple snips of hair can change thier little faces so drastically? He still looks very handsome though.