25 June 2007

A week in review......

Well, we have had a pretty nice week looking back.....the little man did have a runny nose to start the week and had some teething pain which meant sleepless nights for me but he made up for it by sleeping in until 8:30 one morning.....yeah. We had a playdate with some friends and BT tried to kill one of their puppies.....a sweet Dane pup who now may be turned into a ferocious dog b/c of BT. That is my theory, he now is traumatized for life due to BT and we are going to have to pay for our friends to do a Cesar intervention......maybe not but it was ridiculous. The BT is just getting too big for his britches.
We also went to the Farmers market and enjoyed some Indian Frybread and truffles.....yum. The little man enjoyed getting carried in his backpack carrier....he loves looking around. We had a BBQ sat night which turned into an indoor event due to inclement weather.....IMAGINE THAT....REALLY? Here?? Okay, I am off that soapbox for the next 15 minutes at least. :)
The little man has been doing this thing where he points to tell the dogs to "get out of the kitchen" b/c we say that a lot so when we start a sentence w/ get or out he points for them to leave.....WELL..... while playing on his castle yesterday I told him to be careful.....as he challenged me by dipping his foot over the edge and losing his balance several times. All I could see was a head first dive into the carpet.....so as I kept repeating this he proceeded to stand one legged and try to climb to the highest reaches of the castle by putting his feet in the windows and hoisting himself up. Finally I sternly said "that's enough, sit on your bottom" to which he gave me the pointing finger telling me (just like the dogs) to "Get out" . Daddy and I cracked up!!! What comic relief! What are we gonna do with him?

No comments: