28 June 2007

Mommy the vampire slayer

WOW.....teething can be so difficult. I all of a sudden have little Dracula on my hands here. We were at playgroup and he tried to bite a playmate and now that is the new preferred method of releasing all frustration. What? You say no, to me?? Charge with mouth open, like a bull in Pamplona only without the horns. Daddy has yet to see much of this behavior b/c he dare not bite daddy.......so I am the vampire slayer trying to keep him from biting everything and everyone. I am waiting on him to try and bite one of the dogs and realize it doesn't taste so good :) He had a grand time playing in the sprinkler here yesterday while we had nice weather and then the temp changed in 5 minutes to 15 degrees less so we had to go inside.
Poor daddy came home to total chaos yesterday. The little man goes around in the evening moaning until it's time to eat and especially with the teething.....very annoying.....so he is doing that following me around and banging on the door to go outside even though he is dripping wet and it has suddenly changed temperature as if Ice Man has come through.....a dog is puking outside .....then another.....the other one is just barking to come inside and eat (while I am trying to get to fixing her special wet food b/c she has just had a tooth extracted) and I am trying to fix our dinner. Daddy walks in and it's like a tornado......welcome to my world. I know he needs to decompress but yesterday he didn't get to....actually those days were over when the little man entered the world. But I think it's okay with him when the little man beams and says daddyz all the way down the hall following him when he comes home. By that time he is so sick of mommy he can't stand me.......Anyway, hopefully will be having a ladies night out this weekend.....we think we have conned the guys into taking the kids so a few of us are hitting the town....actually probably just dinner but hey it's sounding good to me. If this works out maybe we can hit them up for a spa day later......doubtful but maybe :0

1 comment:

babybearsmomma said...

Ahhh...a spa day... I will start working on Johnathan now for that!