10 June 2007

If the shoe fits......

......the little man is trying to put our shoes on his feet. It's so cute that he knows where they go and same with sunglasses, loves sunglasses. Today he found the toilet again within seconds....he is getting better at walking everyday. We had a lazy Sunday after church with the rain today. It's pretty much been a lazy weekend. Even the little man lazed around with the dogs on their bed.....yes, we do let him get up there with them. Can't really stop him, he doesn't understand or care that he will get dog hair on him.....that is why I change the sheet covering the dog bed so many times in a week. There are worse things I suppose! He loves his dogs so I won't stop him from loving on them!
I am working on embroidery projects with my new embroidery machine. It's fun and frustrating at the same time.
We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: