23 March 2009

10 Months

Miss G is 10 months old.....where did the time go? I am so sad that her first year of life has gone by in a blur of frustration and business trying to do all this by myself. It makes me sad I didnt' get to enjoy her first year more and just sit and play with her. It was tough to chase a 2 year old and give her the attention she deserved. Daddy has missed so much too and that makes me sad as well. We just try and do our best I suppose and pray for the best and the wisdom and strength to do it right. When daddy gets home she will get the attention she deserves and so will LM. It's so funny how different they are when someone else is around.....both much more happy b/c they don't feel like they have to act out to get attention from the other. I look forward to harmony in my house again......somewhat :) She is crawling so well and loves exploring.....still only two teeth on the bottom. She barks at the dogs just like LM did when they bark and points to them. She gives a shy head tilt to Mr. Aaron and other men. She is just a sweet but active baby and I want to eat her up when she laughs which isn't often b/c she prefers the daddy brow furrow when she is checking something out and then bursts into a laugh sometimes. Oh, I love her so much ....I hope the next year doesn't go so fast so I can enjoy her and play with her more.

1 comment:

jlbrandenburg@comcast.net said...

You are doing a great job. They are both happy and healthy. And really that is all that matters.