16 March 2009

Oh, how fast can I snap???

Miss G is into all LM's stuff and it's making him nuts and me too. This gentle boy who used to love his sister with gentle hands and sweet kisses is now pushing, shoving, screaming at and trying to maul his sister. Granted she only wants his things....no interest so far in anything remotely girly, frilly or even babyish. She usually just wants his toys and him really. Wants to be with him all the time....and he is not into sharing. I spend my WHOLE day and I mean the WHOLE day refereeing between the two because when he does take something from her she screams at dog pitch. It's wearing me down. Nothing works, taking his toys away, time out, spanking, priveleges taken away.....nothing. AHHHH, will he ever start sharing??
He does however get a kick out of her standing at her little table shaking her booty back and forth dancing and says "sissy looks like Gloria dancing from Madagascar" and we have a video of it. The days are winding down for daddy's year away.....still no date of arrival but we are ready and even have a few surprises for him when he gets home.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Awww...I have vivid memories of my big brother's "love taps"...it'll get better....in about 15 years :)

MamaGeph said...

It's HARD doing it on your own and no break from Daddy at the end of the day. Hang in there.