03 March 2009

CRAP Dos

Miss G had her 9 month well baby visit today. She checked out well weighing in at 18 lbs and 29 inches long. She is growing just fine, and even decided to leave a little surprise in the dr. office.
As the corpsman and I moved her from baby scale to table she was naked and I had her suspended in air sort of infront of me and not sure why really....but grabbing another diaper from the bag (all in about 5 seconds) I feel something hit my leg and foot. She has dropped a big one right in the exam room while suspended in air........hallelujah I didn't have her propped on my hip , right? What mess that would have been. And oh, it gets better. The poor corpsman had to pick up my baby's poop with gloves and a biohazard bag.....(is baby poop really a biohazard--wait I have seen some of those diapers--it's quite possible). And all the while this stone faced corpsman is saying it's okay mam as I apologize and when LM peers through my legs to see the poop he says and I kid you not "did she crap on the floor?" (again let me emphasize I am fully aware that my slip up the other day caused this unfortunate use of the word)
Mommy says: "son, remember we don't use that word"
LM: "Mommy, it's okay I say crap.....I can say whatever I want to" (a phrase I have used w/ Miss G inreference to her being able to play w/ what she wants to , look at what she wants to, etc. b/c he seems to think she shouldn't breathe in our same universe lately) ! So again that backfired on me and he keeps saying the word and finally I hear the corpsman snickering b/c he couldn't hold it in any longer which in turn made me start laughing while trying not to look at LM. So that was our morning funny.....what will this afternoon bring?

No comments: