18 March 2009

Let me rephrase......

I thought I should rephrase my earlier post about snapping....not that I am snapping at my children although there have been days I have bitten their little heads off....I meant that this phase is killing me--the not sharing--and how fast can I snap meaning let's just see how much longer I can take this.....my guess is not long....I swear I have aged ten years in the past year...many more wrinkles and gray hairs and the permanent state of tired isn't helping. Do you think my body is trying to tell me something since I have had about 8 outbreaks of shingles in the past year....or more maybe.....I lost count. So, no I am not about to snap in the sense of falling apart....so not to worry....I am trudging on and counting the days til the backup arrives. He has no idea what he's in store for!! Poor guy!!

1 comment:

MamaGeph said...

Hugs to you, Daphne. It is so tough.

Hang in there.