04 March 2009

We've hit a new "LOW, low, low, low ,low......"

Yes, I have hit a new low. I have now said crap among other things in front of my son. I have broken down and let him have suckers, sugary things and other types of poisonous junk that otherwise I wouldn't let him put in his body......and I have let him jam out at home to T-Pain and Flo-rida (this latest "low" was not due to my wonderful childrearing but his memory of the V day dance and at his request) He asked for low, low , low so I played it for him and he started to dance and I couldn't resist getting a video. There are some more of Miss G crawling and eating too but we did have a blast today going to Burlington with friends and came home to dance the evening away singing into our "microphones" (aka whisks) to some of our favorite tunes and as we danced around the living room to Bedrich Smetana and the Zac Brown Band (like that combo??) Miss G just laughed and danced along with us. I love evenings like this --if I could just get them to stop screaming at such high octaves.......
I guess daddy better get home quick b/c I think this year is starting to wear on me....who knows what new "low" we'll hit next.
I did catch LM showing G a talking picture frame today of Daddy and he said to her "look G , this is daddy, he will come home soon ....and we will get to have a Madagascar birthday party"
THen he got Daddy Doll and made him talk to G and said "look, here's daddy doll too". So sweet....and then in the next minute he was trying to shoulder check her while she was crawling.......ahhh , sibling rivalry :)

2 comments:

babybearsmomma said...

That is so funy, Bear is in my lap asking to watch his friend over and over again.

Heather said...

Love it- especially miss G's attack on that highchair...I see she's part of the clean plate club :)