01 March 2009

CRAP.....literally

Setting the scene: After baths hanging out in LM's room both in towels waiting to get dressed. Mommy starts dressing LM....and hears a familiar grunting coming from Miss G and before I knew it I said : "G please don't crap right now" as I am pulling up LM's pullup. LM then says :"Did you say crap?" (Now let me make it very clear I am not getting Mother of the Year but it's been a long year and sometimes stuff like that comes out at the end of the day when I am so very tired I don't even care)
Mommy: "yes, I did and it's not a nice word so we don't say that"
LM : (with mischief in his eyes looks at me and says: "CRAP, CRAP, CRAP"
And being the "fantastic" mom I am I just bust out laughing and turn my head --he begins to laugh and then looks at me and says "we don't say that word, right Mommy?"
Right buddy!
And as this is all taking place ---Miss G has taken a ---you guessed it ---poop in the middle of the floor....so we have to clean that up and get everyone dressed. It was GREAT!!!
But I will say that as I got her out of the tub tonight and put her in her hooded towel on my lap she pulled the hood over her face and started lifting it back up and down to play peek a boo. She has never done something like that before and it was adorable. She kept doing it for about two minutes and laughing. It was so cute even LM joined in our fun even though right now she can't look at him, his toys , mommy, or breathe the air he is breathing for that matter. And then other days he wants to eat her up.....but is starting to get a little rough with her and do things like try and tip her over , take toys , etc. He's just all boy and I can't wait for daddy to get home and lay the law down.. .....I am tired of being the bad guy all the time but I have to be. I'll try to get some new videos up of the little girl soon.

1 comment:

babybearsmomma said...

I am so glad that you had a "crap" day too. Mine started out with the crap. Bear had a messy pullup this morning before we woke up and as we all know, those things don't hold crap! Ha ha. Anyways. It leaks out the side and since he slept in only a T-shirt it gets all over his bed and the ground. Then he decides that it is time to get Bug out of bed. He opens up the side of her crib and lets her out. She crawls through it all. So I walk into their room and both of them are covered in crap. What a way to wake up!