09 March 2009

Random notes

Miss G is insisting on using a spoon at dinnertime. It makes her much happier and she doesn't scream as much.....therefore I don't mind her throwing her food all over with a sweeping motion of the spoon
*she is also clapping when her brother plays his harmonica for her or really at anything he does
*doing signs for "mas" with a big grin on her face...and doing "all done"

Conversations w/ LM:
"Mommy, daddy is my best friend. You are Miss G's best friend."
Can I be your friend too buddy?
"No, you can be G.'s friend, Daddy will be my friend"

"mommy, do cows have pee pee's?"
Yes, they do
"what about horses"
Yes, those too....most animals have pee pee'sbut we can't always see them like on the doggies.
"yeah, they are in their bootys like sister, right Mommy?"
At this point I said "what???" and quickly tried to explain that one......man I will be glad when daddy is here to back me up.
"mommy, that is going faster, faster....fortissimo!!"
Just some random notes on what they have been doing besides trying to kill each other. She is into EVERYTHING right now and it's making him and me crazy. She is so much more active than LM was but still a good baby minus the screaming at such high pitches and throwing herself backwards onto the floor when she wants her way. AHH, the fun to come ;)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Fortissimo??? HILARIOUS! (almost as hilarious as the pee pee in the booty story!) Thanks for providing us with regular comic relief!