11 November 2008

I am outing myself again....

I figured while I was on a roll I may as well out myself on this topic too. I am growing fond of WA.....okay my Spain friends I know you can't possibly understand. I have finally come to terms with this place and we have an understanding. That first year really was the worst I have seen and the last few years haven't been nearly as bad. I didn't believe the locals when they said it was the worst they had seen in years. Now I do believe them. God and my husband I am sure were sick of me complaining. God has put me in a place where I can finally accept and appreciate my surroundings. I am not sure if that is it or it was so bad my standard of good has lowered ;) I used to think our sister squadron members were crazy when they didn't want to leave here and now I get that you have to stay longer than 2 years to get it. Am I dying to come back here? Not a chance, but I have learned to make the best of it and learned a lot about myself in the process. It certainly helps that we have had massive amounts of sunshine for this late in the year too. And I also think this place is very endearing to me b/c my beautiful babies were born here so it will always hold a special place in my heart. Am I ready for a change? As Sarah would say "you betcha".

1 comment:

babybearsmomma said...

I knew it! I knew you would love it there eventually. Moo ha ha ha. (that was an evil laugh)