27 November 2008

Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful !!! Thankful for all the blessings in my life.......for how He has touched my life and lead me this past year. I have discovered so many new things and gained new understandings. I am thankful for my beautiful children, a supportive family and wonderful friends who help sustain me. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who continues to sacrifice his time for his country and am so very proud of him. I am thankful for my doggies who make me laugh almost as much as they make me angry ;) So very grateful for new friendships and keeping the old ones. I am thankful for living here with the freedoms we have and thankful for all those who have sacrificed in order to keep it free. I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you may go and be a blessing to others.

No comments: