04 November 2008

waiting.....

I have been waiting for this to all be over before I blogged about it. I don't know where to begin. What a tenacious man John McCain is and I don't care what people think I love Sarah Palin. Thrust into the spotlight she never strayed from her conservative views, many of the same views I share no matter how un PC it was.
I can remember when Clinton was elected...I remember the fear of the unknown and in comparison I think his years will look like glory days compared to what we will experience soon. As a parent I share that same fear. My morals and the morals this country was founded on are now in jeopardy. The next four years will take the next twenty to fix. I would like to say I have faith in the people of this country but most of that has been shattered today. Where did people not see that a man who has the same associations as our president elect couldn't even qualify to be an FBI agent but is capable to run this country. So now , I pray---for our country , for our safety, for our morals and values not to decline even further. Maybe it's because I am a military wife and as much as I hate it the fight has to be fought away from our home. I fear for my children, for my husband. It won't be long until we are facing another 9/11 type situation at home and what will this man do......let's hope he will stand and fight for this country that he so adamantly says he loves. Radicals, terrorists , and our enemies around the world are rejoicing because they know where this guy stands....mark my words the fear will be back just like we felt on 9/11 and then the same people will want a president who will take a stand. I only pray that he will--I pray for wisdom and guidance for our country and its leaders. Many may be offended by what I put on here today and in all honesty I don't care. I have held my own tongue far too long so as not to be offensive in this liberal state I live in....no longer. I see a hard road ahead for my children as they go to school and are told they can't talk about their faith or their beliefs but any other person with any other religion is granted special privileges so as not to offend them. All of this said, I may have lost a lot of faith in the American people tonight but I still have my faith in God. He has put all of this in motion for a reason....He is the provider and He will give us strength and guidance. I just pray for our military men and women out there because an even bigger target was just put on them to be the test...I pray for their families as well. I may just be a housewife but I will fight for what is right and what I believe in and to be able to express that. So today I put my faith in our creator that He has a plan for all of this and I seek peace in that.

No comments: