06 November 2008

I am over it....

.....maybe. Still quite disappointed but I am definitely hopeful that through prayer and unity we as Americans can make a difference and shout out to what we think is wrong. And hopefully our president -elect will hear us. I still and will continue to pray for him and our leaders as they make decisions that affect us. I do now realize that no matter who the dem candidate was they would have won. People were ready for a change and I understand that , much in the way people were ready for a change when Clinton left the oval office. After 8 years of questionable moral character people were ready for a change. Do I still believe in Bush and all he has done....mostly yes. I am still a firm believer in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and taking it to them there rather than waiting on it to come here. I think we should see it through and if we don't we will have to deal with those consequences. I think history will tell what Bush set in motion and the things he did do that were positive. But for now we all wait to see what the next move will be...the ball is in his court. As for the media and its liberal bias I don't want to hear one word of negativity about Barack --he was your golden boy and no matter what he does they better stand behind him b/c the first negative thing I hear I may kick my tv in. ;)

No comments: